Poseidon News

Monday 2 February 2015

Latest on TripAdvisor

Here is the latest review on Trip Advisor.
I wanted to post this as Trip Advisor have been taking down reviews that relate to courses over more than one day. Some they leave and others they take down. There is no way of contacting them to find out why they have taken down a review.

This was from Gianni, who did his Divemaster course with us and really felt like one of the team - which is the whole idea.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 February 2015 NEW
Just got back home from my 2 week stay at Poseidon and feel i left some family behind. JP thank you for always having a answer to my questions and a solution ready for my problems. Dave and Joe i coulden't have had any better instructors to guide me trough this course. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with me. Hamada the team-cook, i called him mama-Hamada for taking care of me from the morning coffee till the after work snack. If you are at Poseidon ask for the Hamada special! Shahat, the genie of the team..if something needs fixed, he will be your man! Thank you for having shared your tricks! The time with the Poseidon team was fantastic! If you are in Dahab and want to experience some great diving spots with a professional team, these guys will not dissapoint you! They organized my trip, arranged the transfers, booked my hotel (loved to stay at the 4S) and made it to pass me trough the Divemaster course in such a short time. What could i want more? Go back ASAP!
Will be there again in 2 months. Thanks again guys!
Visited January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment